Assistant Coordinator for Shipping and Deployment
- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Fin-tech company in Glendale looking to hire an In-Office Shipping and Receiving Clerk with Maintenance facility responsibilities to join our team.
Position is Full-Time; Monday through Friday 9am - 6pm.
This is not a warehouse location, forklifting is not required =)
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Compiles data from contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports
- Enter information into computer to maintain inventory:
- Compiles stock control records and information to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Prepares requisitions, orders, or other documents for purchasing
- Facility maintenance includes;
-Maintaining vending machine supplies and office supplies
-Ensure that facility equipment & fixtures are functioning well
- Health insurance and 401K
- We provide opportunity for professional growth.
Experience is required;
- At least 1 year of shipping experience. Not as Carrier =)
- Knowledge of postal or commercial shipping methods and procedures; USPS, FedEx, UPS
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects, up to 70lbs or more.
- Skills in MS Excel, WORD & email
- Ability to work independently, analytical problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Each candidate is subject to a background check prior to employment.