- $11.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas andrestaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Washes worktables, walls refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Steam Cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle crushing machine.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on a conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
- Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use if a hand truck.
- Sets up banquet tables.
- Washes and peels vegetable using knife or peeling machine.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Usehands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understandsimple instructions.
- Learnsimple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.