Executive Sushi Chef & Culinary Director
- $70K - $100K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Seeking a Culinary Director/Innovation Chef that will oversee operations and development and oversee and develop a small team of chefs. The Culinary Director must harbor a strong vision, leadership, hospitality mindset, and hands on approach to the business.
As the Culinary Innovation Chef/Director you will be responsible for the overall success, growth, and development of the culinary side of the business. Our company is growing and expanding and we're looking for an experienced and driven chef to help us grow.
• Ensure all food, kitchen equipment and restaurant space meets food safety and quality standards
• Uphold health department standards to the highest level
• Oversee store opening + set up
• Oversee store closing + breakdown & cleaning
• Perform multiple daily food safety & quality checks
• Train and coach new team members
• Train existing Team Members on standards, new processes/procedures and seasonal changes
• Ensure all Team Members uphold standards in kitchen
• Lead pre-shift meetings to inform about updates and new menu items
• Must strive every day to run perfect shifts
• Competitive Pay
• 5 Day work weeks
• Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time