- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Department: Guest Services
Position Purpose: Greet and welcome guests promptly with courteous and sincere smile, assist with opening doors and with guest luggage.
- Review upcoming VIPs and general occupancy of the hotel.
- Keep hotel’s driveway well maintained as well as entry doors and water station.
- Assist guests with their luggage if necessary.
- Escort guests to their room and point specific features about the property.
- Keep a log of all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Maintain efficient communication with front desk.
- Great communication skills.
- Professional attitude and service oriented.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities. Hotel Bellperson experience preferred
- A second language is an asset.