- $18.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Local restaurant and event space is looking to expand its team. We are looking for a strong, detailed oriented person to manage our social media channels. We are a lifestyle brand that focuses on great food & service. Our customers want to see that across social media. If you are pro at Instagram stories and love food, apply now!
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in desired position in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Financial planning and strategy, cost analysis, budgets, decision making, process & system implementation and improvement
- Impeccable Service Standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
- Demonstrates proven ability to lead a staff and positively influence employee behavior.