Server Assistant: Busser / Food Runner
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Assistant Server is responsible for supporting all dining operations via the timely delivery of food and beverage, support in clearing and turning over tables, as well as ensuring all guest needs are satisfied.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates with kitchen and serving staff to ensure timely delivery of food items, as well as set up and cleaning of tables.
- Consistently displays maturity and professionalism to all guest requests, and confidently explains food, pairing, and recipes as needed.
- At least 1 year working with customers, no experience necessary.
- Some knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
- Food Handler’s Certification Required/Advanced Certification(s) Preferred
Rangoon Ruby is designed to bring the finest service and Burmese food from the esteemed Chef Max Lee.
With accomplished chefs proficient in all of the specialties that make Asian-Burmese cuisine sought after by food aficionados, Rangoon Ruby is fast striking a chord with diners looking for a fresh, modern approach to one of Asia's most popular cuisines.
Influenced by Indian, Thai and Chinese cooking, our authentic Burmese menu is complemented by an exquisite bar with signature Tiki cocktails including our eponymous Rangoon Ruby (a must try, for all first timers!).
Rangoon Ruby goes the extra mile to bring you the ultimate dining experience. From our warm service staff to an extensive menu of outstanding dishes, our artfully designed interior and upscale ambiance, we provide the luxuries of dining in comfort and in style.