Chef de Cuisines
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
• Collaborate with Chef team to develop and implement new or revised menu/recipe items.
• Coach the teams on effectively managing costs while maintaining the recipe standards, and the cooking and preparation procedures.
• Improve cost structure by improving BOH operating efficiency through maximizing the productivity of the staff, developing new procedures or streamlining processes.
• Provide coaching and guidance on improving the skill set of BOH staff, and provide the staffs with the appropriate tool set to perform their jobs.
• Maintains a positive, “hands-on”, solutions-driven, and interactive leadership style.
• Constant focus on safety and sanitation is necessary.
• Analyzes food, labor, and NEP costs associated with the production of food.
• Ensures maximum productivity and profit.
• Maintains quality and ethical standards set by TAO.
• Reviews weekly schedule and roster.
• Temps every cooler and freezer and completes temp log.
• Reviews station fire sheet counts for accuracy.
• Walk-through kitchen and oversees all kitchen operations.
• Quality control for entire menu and Prep.
• Ongoing kitchen and menu development.
• All kitchen schedules and payroll.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Minimum of 4 years of culinary/kitchen management experience as an Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef in well-rated restaurant.
• Must have a strong command of high-end cuisine and thorough business management skills.
• A passion for training and development of others.
• Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation.
• Influential, team oriented leadership style.
• Strong written and computer skills; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet.
• Commuter Transit Benefits
• Life/Health/Dental/Vision Insurance for FT employees
• Opportunity to grow within the restaurant group
TAO Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.