BUSSER | PALIHOTEL CULVER CITY
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Paligroup is currently seeking busser for the NEW Palihotel Culver City location.
The busser will provide friendly and excellent service to every guest as well as support service and keep restaurant areas clean and stocked at all times.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
An individual who is looking to gain experience in the food industry. Someone who has a passion for customer service and likes working within a team.
Maintain efficient service between kitchen and front of the house. Assist kitchen with set up of line. Stock service station and assist food servers with table service to ensure guest satisfaction. Deliver food and beverage items from kitchen to dining area. Clean and maintain work area to specification.
- Ensure all orders leaving the kitchen meet presentation standards and guest requests
- Knowledgeable of menu items and ability to explain ingredients and preparation methods for each item
- Knowledgeable of table/seat/station numbers, proper table set ups, capacity, and hours of operation
- Deliver food and beverage items from kitchen/bar in prompt and neat manner
- Inform servers and applicable team members of wait times and any product shortage
- Assist server with food and beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction
- Assist with clearing table settings and prepare table for resetting when needed
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager to adhere to health standards
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning spills, handling guest requests, greeting and seating guests and ensuring overall guest satisfaction
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal preferred
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic arithmetic
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Perform job junctions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize, organize, and follow up.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Understand guest’s service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Hotel data.
- Ability to carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend continuously throughout the day.
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Previous experience preferred
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
PALIHOTEL CULVER CITY
A 49-room hotel and restaurant/bar that will speak to both the history and majesty of Los Angeles’ cinematic roots and Culver City’s booming, modern-day tech scene. The historic, art-deco inspired façade will be restored and infused with interiors that feel modern and urban with bohemian, French influences throughout. A full-service restaurant, indoor/outdoor bar and private courtyard setting will welcome guests and locals alike. Palihotel Culver City is located at 3927 Van Buren Place.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.