Event Rental Delivery Driver
- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are a local event equipment rental company in need of a person to deliver and set up the various types of equipment we rent to our customers. We are looking for a candidate that has a positive attitude, has a clean appearance, is reliable and has a strong work ethic. The candidate must have a working cell phone, be able to communicate clearly and work directly with customers, be able to manage staying on schedule and work unsupervised at times. Candidate must be able to lift 100lbs. Experience in the industry is a plus. Experience driving with a trailer is a plus.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading rental equipment such as frozen beverage machines, tables, chairs and more.
- Delivering and setting up equipment for customers while following a schedule.
- Providing direction and communicating 1 on 1 with the clients.
- Filling out paperwork completely.
- Driving Safely and courteously
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Follow directions and procedures fully.
What to expect
- Work outside in the heat delivering and picking up heavy items to events locally. Some days have long hours in the heat and a time restricted schedule. It is fun to deliver and pick up from events and you will sometimes get tips but expect to sweat and work hard.
To apply, please forward your resume on this site or email to info at rentpmr.com. References a plus.
You may need to pass a drug test and provide a driving record from the DMV