Event Rental Delivery & Warehouse assistant
- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are a local event equipment rental company in need of a person that has positive attitude, is reliable and has strong work ethic to help deliver equipment and help maintain the warehouse.
In this position you will work 3-4 days. When we are busy we schedule you more days. Once fully trained you will be able to work towards other positions. This job offers competitive pay and growth opportunities. The hours are based on the workload and average 10-20 hours per week starting.
The candidate must have a working cell phone, be able to communicate clearly and work directly with customers, be able to manage staying on schedule and work unsupervised at times. Candidate must be able to lift 100lbs. Experience in the industry is a plus. Experience driving with a trailer is a plus.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading rental equipment such as frozen beverage machines, tables, chairs and more.
- Delivering and setting up equipment for customers while following a schedule.
- Providing direction and communicating 1 on 1 with the clients.
- Filling out paperwork completely.
- Driving Safely and courteously
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Follow directions and procedures fully.
What to expect
- Work outside in the heat delivering and picking up heavy items to events locally. Some days have long hours in the heat and a time restricted schedule. It is fun to deliver and pick up from events and you will sometimes get tips but expect to sweat and work hard. Also, lots of cleaning and prepping equipment for orders in the warehouse.
You may need to pass a drug test and provide a driving record from the DMV