Club Coordinator - Must Love Dogs! A premier dog care facility on the West-side is looking for a energetic, friendly and self motivated front desk receptionist to work part time. This job is fast paced, but rewarding!
-must have Excellent Customer Service
- handle incoming calls, properly direct members, and answer questions
- check-in/check-out guests (dogs) and ensure positive stay
- prep overnight areas for dogs and assign lodging
- relay customer requests and needs to Team Leaders
- cross / up sell goods & services. Retail experience a plus
- over exceed the expectations of customers by offering excellent customer service
- post dog pics to social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook
- send updated to owners with messages and pics
- general filing and administrative work
- prepare operational and financial reporting
- maintain neat and orderly retail area
-display critical thinking skills when handling customer concerns.
- Friendly, positive energy
- proficient with Microsoft office
- highly dependable, organized and efficient
- hardworking and self motivated
- willingness to learn everything about dogs - behavior, health and breeds
- must be friendly and sociable
- standing for 6+ hours a day and ability to lift 25lbs+
- experience with dogs is a major plus!
- MUST LOVE DOGS!
This is a physically demanding job must be able to stand and move around for 6 hours.
Tell us why you want to work with dogs!
We are a fun loving Day Care facility that caters to the busy dog parents. Aside from having a state of the art daycare facility we offer amazing sports and outings for our clients. Including Hikes, Beach Trips, Fun and Fit Agility and new outings get developed all the time.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.