Front Desk Coordinator
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
A boutique dog care facility on the westwide is looking for an energetic, friendly and self-motivated front desk receptionist to work 3 to 4 shifts per week. This job is fast paced but rewarding!
Candidates need to be able to work over the holiday months.
The ideal candidate is organized, thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys interacting and assisting customers, and cares for the safety and wellbeing of dogs.
Summary of Position
- Handle incoming calls, properly direct members, and answer questions
- Check-in/check-out up to 80 guests (dogs) and ensure all requests and important information is being communicated via the management system, communication logs, or verbally
- Know all of the dogs' names and connect them with owners
- Ability to properly and safetly handle dogs including moving them to and from the play areas and assisting team leaders
- Prep overnight areas for dogs and assign lodging
- Know our products and services with the ability to make recommendations to customers
- Create report cards wth updates to owners with messages and pictures
- General filing and administrative work
- Cleaning including dusting, mopping and disinfecting front areas and sometimes assisting team leader with side work
- Update vaccination records and maintaining client records
- Provide tours of the facility to new members and sell new member packages
- Valid drivers license
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Willingness to learn everything about dogs - behavior, health and breeds
- Ability to stand and handle dogs for 6+ hours a day and ability to lift 25lbs+ (a small dog)
- Experience with dogs is a major plus!
- MUST LOVE DOGS!
Tell us why you want to work with dogs!
We are a fun loving dog care facility that caters to the busy dog parents. Aside from having a state of the art daycare facility, we offer amazing sports and outings for our clients such as hikes, beach trips, and agility.