Front Desk Coordinator - Work with Dogs!
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
A boutique dog care facility on the westwide is looking for an energetic, friendly and self-motivated front desk receptionist to work 3 to 4 shifts per week. This job is fast paced but rewarding!
Candidates need to be able to work over the holiday months.
The ideal candidate is organized, thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys interacting and assisting customers, and cares for the safety and wellbeing of dogs.
Summary of Position
- Handle incoming calls, properly direct members, and answer questions
- Check-in/check-out up to 80 guests (dogs) and ensure all requests and important information is being communicated via the management system, communication logs, or verbally
- Know all of the dogs' names and connect them with owners
- Ability to properly and safetly handle dogs including moving them to and from the play areas and assisting team leaders
- Prep overnight areas for dogs and assign lodging
- Know our products and services with the ability to make recommendations to customers
- Create report cards wth updates to owners with messages and pictures
- General filing and administrative work
- Cleaning including dusting, mopping and disinfecting front areas and sometimes assisting team leader with side work
- Update vaccination records and maintaining client records
- Provide tours of the facility to new members and sell new member packages
- Valid drivers license
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Willingness to learn everything about dogs - behavior, health and breeds
- Ability to stand and handle dogs for 6+ hours a day and ability to lift 25lbs+ (a small dog)
- Experience with dogs is a major plus!
- MUST LOVE DOGS!
Tell us why you want to work with dogs!
Fitdog is leading the pack in the dog care industry by providing innovative, fun, and enriching classes and services for dogs.
Inspired by their Jack Russell Terrier, Brecken, the founders opened a daycare and boarding facility in 2010.
Located in Santa Monica, Fitdog Club offers daycare, boarding, grooming, taxi service and enrichment activities. Our friendly staff always provides the love and care that each pup needs and goes above and beyond to assist the needs of our human clients.