- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to guests at bar and service bar, following standard recipes and the company’s alcoholic beverage policies; merchandises drinks; strictly adheres to Company steps of service policies while being attentive to guests and making them feel welcome, at all times. Demonstrates leadership skills.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
1) Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and juices to prepare cocktails and other drinks
2) Serves wine, draft or bottled beer and food to bar guests
3) Collects payment (credit cards, cash) for drinks served following company established accounting procedures for all transactions
4) Follows company cash handling and accounting procedures
5) Observes guests to respond to their needs
6) Guides guests in selecting food and beverage items
7) Merchandises Happy Hour and other Specials and Promotions
8) Follows R.A.S.P. procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guest
9) Able to effectively card all guests who appear under the age of 30
10) Prepares drinks and verifies correct pricing
11) Possesses proficient knowledge of liquor quality and preparation of different drinks and keeps updated on new and revised beverage recipes
12) Assists Servers in bar knowledge
13) Cleans, sanitizes, restocks and stores bar items according to procedures
14) Keeps the manager fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken
15) Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objective of this position
16) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and effectiveness
17) At all times provide a favorable image of the Company to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance
public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor
18) Abides by 30/60/30 guidelines for serving and ringing all drinks
19) At all times convey the brand’s story as it relates to their position as described during training.
Works as a team player by assisting other employees with duties as necessary or when shift becomes unexpectedly busy: Helps greet and seat guests’ and answers telephone, pre-busses tables throughout guests’ dining experience, assists in bussing tables so guest can be seated promptly, restocks service areas with appropriate supplies, and helps deliver food orders to guests’ at the bar
Performs other duties and responsibilities as required and requested.
Careers at solita
solita Tacos & Margaritas is looking to build a team of the best talent in the industry.
If you are a positive person, with a background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and you have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated success in a similar or related position and similar or related dining environment.
Position requires open availability, strong communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.