Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
We are a leader in innovation and creating solutions. We pride ourselves on unique products that are inventive and fresh.
Our customers are established and repeated customers. We can handle challenging projects by producing quality product, on schedule and on a consistent basis.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced professional to join our accounting team. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be energetic and work well with others. The team member must be organized and able to multi-task. Delivers assigned responsibilities on time with high level of accuracy.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Process and issue over 250 invoices monthly
- Reconcile AR aging weekly to GL
- Reconcile customer payments
- Generate daily and monthly reports
- Daily cash receipts application
- Set-up new customer accounts and inquire about references
- Research discrepancies and follow-up with customers
- Collection phone calls
- Weekly collections status report to management
- Cross train in other functions within the accounting department
- Working knowledge of Excel and MS Word
- Assist with other tasks as assigned, reception desk, etc.
- Prior exposure/ knowledge of bank reconciliation, inventory, and sales tax is a plus.
- Prior accounting experience - minimum of 5 years is a must, manufacturing environment exposure a must
- Candidates must have high energy, positive attitude, and goo work ethics
- Teamwork attitude is a must
- Must abide by general office rules and maintain strict confidentiality
- Attention to detail, efficiency, and accuracy
- Quality and the quantity of work completed is important
- Willingness and initiative to enhance skills and capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally within all levels of personnel within the organization and customers
Excellent benefits, 401K, vacation. Fun environment, monthly and quarterly company luncheons
Please forward resume for consideration.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.