- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a dishwasher for Gracias Madre, you are responsible for washing all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans and equipment while keeping a neat dishwashing area and performing the following duties
Objectives and Expectations:
Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Take out trash at the end of your shift
- Use equipment safely and accurately
- Carry bus tubs full of dishes
- Bus tables when necessary
- Support kitchen line when necessary
- Support with any clean up needed
- Complete and follow checklist every shift
- Practice all safety procedures
- Communicate with Manager regarding any safety issues or other concerns
- Follow and uphold all company policies per employment handbook
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
Personal Success Characteristics:
- A commitment to exceptional customer service
- Ability to embrace and support a team spirit of working as a group toward a common goal
- Ability to move quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment