- $17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The growing family of Mixt and Split restaurants is looking for a talented Shift Manager / Service Manager to join our team! We are looking for someone that demonstrates a passion for food, a commitment to guest satisfaction, and a true love for the hospitality business! The right individual thrives in fast paced environments and is a natural mentor and coach to those they lead.
Pay and Benefits:
- $17-21+ per hour- depending on experience
- PPO health insurance plan - no monthly premiums for the employee!
- Dental/Vision experience
- 401k with generous company matching
- Free meal while working
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Opportunity for career advancement – we promote 4 out of 5 managers from within!
- Staff training and oversight
- Background in restaurant leadership – QSR experience is a bonus!
- Strong customer service skills and level of professionalism
- Experience building, training, & leading a team
- Highly organized, efficient, and precise approach to restaurant management
Upward mobility and further management opportunities are rapidly emerging as our restaurant group is experiencing tremendous growth! The right candidate could be groomed for positions such as Assistant General Manager, General Manager, and beyond!
As a company, we are passionate about 4 key things: our food, our people, our customers, and our planet. We believe in serving delicious, high quality, locally sourced food that is convenient and supports a healthy lifestyle. We want our employees to thrive so we pay above-market wages, provide excellent benefits for all, and are focused on the development of each of our team members based on their individual goals. Our customers are at the center of all the decisions we make, and we strive to get them the food they crave quickly and conveniently. Through all that we do we also take care to make environmentally sustainable decisions, we are committed to reducing waste, sourcing sustainably, and ensuring that we are evolving as new sustainable options become available.