Tasting Room Staff & Bartenders Wanted
- $15.00 - $19.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Our Tasting Room pourers are responsible for ensuring all our clientele have a wonderful, memorable and educational experience at our winery.
Applicants must have a passion for wine and for learning the details of the wines we produce and our general operations.
-Greeting customers promptly and courteously
- Learning and developing positive relationships with our wine club members
- Educating customers on the wines and accurately assessing their tastes and suggesting corresponding wines
-Setting up, working and assisting in the clean up for special and occasionally private events.
-Stocking and maintaining inventory in our tasting room
-Daily cleaning and organizing of our tasting room
-Must have prior Bartending Experience
- Describes wines, winemaking techniques, winery history and provides general tourist information in a charismatic manner
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be willing to work outdoors during summer
- Candidates must pass a background check
- Prior hospitality experience necessary
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work on feet for 8 hours/day
- Must be able to work in close quarters