Cook (New Restaurant Opening Soon)
- $12.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are opening on November 18, 2019 and we want you there!
Visit our hiring site in the Cape Cod Mall next to the Verizon Store to fill out an application (or click now to complete an application) and meet with a manager onsite!
Questions? Call us at FiveZeroEight SevenSevenEight OneFourTwoFour.
Come see what the hype is all about!
Our cooks (line, saute, grill, fry) are responsible for creating that unforgettable guest experience through the proper preparation of the best tasting recipes around! You are responsible for top notch cleanliness and sanitation standards at all times. You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other’s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Understand our Guest-Obsessed culture and do whatever it takes to create a positive and memorable guest experience.
- Prepare raw ingredients, and follow strict recipes.
- Use proper portioning techniques.
- Read tickets to determine what/when items need to be prepared.
- Clean station floors, counters, tools, cutting boards, and preparation surfaces to ensure station is clean and sanitized at all times.
What we need from you:
- Ability to understand and follow direction from others.
- Ability to read recipes and memorize and replicate food production procedures.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Skill and coordination in using kitchen utensils and equipment.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s Cook is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.