Floor Manager / Supervisor
- $50K - $55K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The Butcher’s Daughter is hiring a qualified, eager, responsible, intuitive, and energetic supervisor / floor manager who can help us expand our business, and hold our vision with consistency and professionalism.
We require at least four years of busy restaurant management, and five years of restaurant experience. Overall, the supervising floor manager will be responsible for the daily management of the front of the house, and ensuring that performance standards of employees are met, and that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
The floor manager will work closely with and report to the Controll,e AGM, and Director of Operations. The floor manager’s duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee and manage all front of house areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on important matters involving guest service
- Understand and be able to demonstrate proper restaurant etiquette; including table service, customer care, HR policies, guest communication, leadership
- Adhere to and help to better develop company standards and service levels
- Increase sales and minimize costs; including food, beverage, supply, utility, and labor
- Responsible for all related administrative duties involving invoicing, orders, reporting, etc.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleaning and maintenance of kitchen and dining area
- Ensure compliance of company policies / state, federal and local laws, and ordinances
- Ensure proper opening and closing procedures
- Ensure positive guest experience in all areas.
- Respond to guest complaints and taking any necessary actions to turn dissatisfied guests in to return customers
- Build rapport and establish relationships with community members and guests
- Maintain a calm, collected demeanor while on the floor; treating all employees and guests with respect and as equals
- Have the best interest of Butcher’s Daughter in mind. Treat this restaurant as you would your own home.
- Manages shifts correctly; including daily decision making, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality, and cleanliness
- Conduct proper orientations and training of new employees
- Develop employees by providing feedback and encouragement; establishing procedures, and conducting performances reviews
- Maintain and accurate and up to date plan of restaurant needs
- Keeps the Director of Operations informed of all issues by providing daily reports and maintaining proper and good communication
- Have a understanding of P&L and general operrations of restaurants.
The Butcher's Daughter is a vegetarian restaurant located on the business, affluent, and cultural Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice Beach. CA. Originally a New York based restaurant & juice bar, we are growing, opening new locations and looking for teammates that compliment the culture we are creating!