- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for Full Time Screeners to work in a busy hospital setting.
Screeners will be responsible for the observation of all patients and visitors upon entrance, including the review of a health screening questionnaire and a temperature screening with each patient and visitor as recommended by the CDC. Screening will be facilitated by using a thermal thermometer and asking several assessment questions to each person checked. Screeners must be able to follow all instructions for screening stations and understand policies and procedures pertaining to screening for COVID 19. Screeners must adhering to wearing the proper PPE that is required for the work area.
Hours: All Shifts (Full-Time, Part-Time, or PRN)
- Minimum Education
- High School
- Minimum Work Experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Medical background a plus. Excellent verbal and written skills to relate to a wide variety of staff and customers. Organizational skills a must. Critical thinking skills required to report and resolve issues. Initiative to begin and complete projects and work independently. Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and demonstrate integrity, honesty and a sense of mission and loyalty. Must have a pleasant demeanor, professional appearance, and be effective in time management skills.
- Preferred Qualification
- Medical Assistant, CNA license, PCA