- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Wolfgang Puck opened his celebrated Bar & Grill restaurant in Disney Springs in October. We are seeking Bussers to join the team.
To Apply: Please stop by the restaurant with your resume anytime between 2:30pm - 4:30pm to fill out an application:
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Disney Springs)
1514 A. Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Job Summary The Busser is responsible for cleaning and resetting tables in a professional and effective manner, support servers and service staff with refills and clearing tables and provide guests with bread service/beverage service as well as maintaining cleanliness in common areas of the restaurant.
Essential Job Functions:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Set up and stock assigned work area by following the established fine dining service standards and procedures; help server inspect stations for proper set-up and appearance
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses
- Clear and reset tables within established standard timings and guidelines.
- Assist in serving coffee, tea, water, bread, butter and other food and beverage
- Assist server with all aspects of service as required while maintaining work area in a professional manner
- Clean service stations, fill ice bins and restock storage and fridge items according to established par levels
- Complete all side duties as assigned
- Assist with set up and breakdown of dining room facilities. Retrieve china, silver, glassware and
- other stewarding items form stewarding. Polish those and store equipment as designated.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 1 year busser experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time in a fast-paced environment
- Open availability; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to keep area clean and organized
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team, stay organized, handle various tasks at one time
- Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and verbal information to guests and coworkers
- Must possess a service orientation – actively looking for ways to help others
- Professional presentation and positive attitude
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.