Line Cook/ Food Prep
- $15.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
Our ideal candidate is someone who is flexible and is willing to work as a team in completing all assigned tasks during a shift. You will be required to perform a number of different tasks. Room for growth to become supervisor depending on experience and work performance.
- Operating multiple kitchen equipment (grills, deep fryers, oven, steam tables, rice cookers etc.)
- Cooking meats, rice, fries and various other ingredients
- Reading order tickets and assembling food in a fast and efficient manner
- Maintaining appropriate quality control and consistently monitoring all food levels
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
- Cleaning Restaurant Facilities
- Keep workstation clean after completion of tasks
- Complete all tasks assigned during the shift
- Communicate to manager regarding task completion
- Arrive to work in a timely manner
- Follow all safety precautions and procedures during work.
-Must be 18year+.
No uniforms required; Shirts and hat will be provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time