- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
Our Servers are the key to our cuisine, responsible for all the table service in the diningroom, and is the main contact with our guests; displaying the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Continually read, anticipate, and fulfill guest needs.
- Takes guests orders, and ensures accuracy in relaying it to the kitchen or bar.
- Assists in preparation of drink service, or finalization of dishes, prior to serving.
- Works with BOH and bussers/runners to deliver food to guests, explains dishes as appropriate when delivering to guests.
- Sets up and breaks down the dining room and tables as assigned.
- Stays current with menu, offerings, and descriptions as menu and offerings are updated.
- At least 6 months serving guests or a year in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent knowledge of POS systems and computer applications
- Food Handling Certificate/Alcohol Certificate as required by federal requirements
- Drive to learn!
- Desire to work with great people, and even greater food!