- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
*MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR IN PREP COOK CAPACITY*
*MANAGEMENT/SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED*
As a Cook, you are the heart of Charley St and what its food mission stands for. You are integral to the mission we are striving towards and will be an ambassador for the values that we promote. Following the guidance of our colorful whole food philosophy you will carry out the prep and execution of all seasonal food to be readily available for our Spreaders to assemble in front of our guests eyes. All menu items are cooked from scratch as the restaurant operates between breakfast and lunch trade with evenings available for events and delivery. You will report to our Leader and Executive Chef, Dan Churchill and to our General Manager, Kale Evans.
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
- Line Cook experience
- Knowledge of proper food safety handling
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards