Branch Manager for Car Rental Company
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are an auto rental company specializing in passenger vans. Seeking manager for our Las Vegas location to run daily operations.
This can be an excellent position for the right person who is motivated by customer service, sales, and is able to manage a branch and staff.
Competitive compensation: Salary + Commission
· Must be 21 or older
· Must have your own car
· Must have valid state driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Capable of data/computer entry and comfortable with technology
· Able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment · Ability to carry 60lbs, if necessary
· Physically able to provide customer service and assist clients · Must have excellent communication skills (including writing and corresponding)
· Experience/knowledge of business growth, customer acquisition and/or marketing is preferred
· MUST be available and have flexible schedule to work nights, weekends and holidays
· Prior experience as sales and/or customer-service manager is preferred
· Hire, train and terminate staff
· Develop, motivate, correct, supervise, monitor, and evaluate staff
· Manage and maintain condition of vehicles (getting the vehicles serviced, repaired, cleaned, etc.,)
· Prepare documentation and rental agreements with extreme accuracy and timeliness
· Seek and acquire new customers constantly
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Answer calls, reply to inquiries and emails promptly
· Attain new corporate accounts
· Resolving all customer issues, to ensure their satisfaction and exceed expectations
· Build rapport, and maintain relationships with vendors, account holders, other contacts, etc.,
· Promote and market business locally
State Van Rental has been proudly serving the public since 2009, and in only a few short years we have grown to become one of the most successful and respected rental services in the communities where we operate. But we didn’t get to where we are by raising a lot of capital or building a massive corporate fleet. On the contrary, we do it by committing ourselves to providing the best van rental services to our local communities, one van at a time.
The new team at State Van Rental took over the reins in 2014, and we remain steadfast to honoring that commitment in everything that we do. The original 6-van fleet has grown to more than 100 vehicles, and our customers have become like family. We love hearing about your travels and learning of the many adventures that our vans are a part of.
As we look over our ever-growing fleet, we are proud to offer the newest models of any fleet. In fact, we are the only company introducing the Nissan Premium Van for those seeking more of a luxury service.
We cannot run this business without thanking all our staff for their dedication to ensuring a truly personal travel service for each and every customer, for their enthusiasm and for going the extra mile to make our renters happy.