Help Desk Clerk
- $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Be the face of our company! By and large, most of our business is focused on delivering relevant and inspiring courses for students online. Even though we will never physically meet our students and have them come into our headquarters - there is still a lot of activity within our head office. Therefore we need someone to organize and manage the running of our workspace.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills and a natural multitasker prioritizing important tasks
- Customer service experience is also helpful as this is a people facing role
- Reception duties - greeting all guests and students, offering refreshments, answering and directing incoming calls and scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Managing general email inquiries from other internal staff
- Booking meeting rooms, preparing them for use, and managing communal room bookings.
- Organizing internal events, staff parties, promotion parties, learning seminars etc.
- Managing inbound and outbound post
- Ordering office supplies, food and drinks, managing the office budget for supplies
- Helping internal staff prepare expense claims as directed