Director, Running Club
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
This position will be responsible for driving brand-wide initiatives to professionalize the Fleet Feet Running Club (FFRC) / Training Programs. This includes determining what new elements need to be added to our offerings in order to upgrade and modernize our programs in the face of a changing competitive landscape. This person will leverage new technologies, capabilities, and will be the sole leader for the FFRC. Our ideal candidate should have significant experience creating training programs and systems on a national level. We are looking for a self-motivated, driven individual who possesses a high level of personal accountability while being collaborative and flexible.
Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- 7-10 years of program management and change management experience
- 3+ years of managing direct report(s)
- Experience in a franchise model preferred
- Proven track record of operational expertise including creating programs, course development, and coaching
- Experience hiring and on-boarding staff and store locations
- Ability to think holistically and create a unique brand experience through the Fleet Feet Running Club
- Experience in strategic planning, project management, and budget, preferred
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- Other duties as required and assigned by the manager. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.