- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The h.wood Group is looking for a new Office Coordinator to support our corporate office.
Office Coordinator Job Description
As an office coordinator, you will support company operations by maintaining office systems. You will be greeting clients, guests, and employees at the front desk. You will assist in the administrative aspects of the business which includes office maintenance, meeting preparation, and supporting executives and staff to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly.
You will serve as the point person for office duties including:
- Open the office daily prior to employee arrival
- Greet visitors, candidates, and employees
- Answering, screening, and directing phone calls
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Coordinate with accounting and ensure that chargebacks are processed correctly
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, parking, and security services
- Ensure conference rooms are clean and prepared for meetings
- Assist in planning staff activities such as parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies, reorder when needed
- Distribute incoming mail
- Assist in executive expense reports
- Organize and process executive Amex allocations
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Self-starter mentality
- Positive and professional attitude
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful when issues arise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus