Guest Relations Agent
- $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
Guest Relations Agent
MAKE is a co-working space designed to allow aggressive startups to flourish. Providing a platform to engage and stimulate creativity, to foster and encourage networking, and to enable new businesses to expand and grow, MAKE is proud to offer beautiful office spaces on flexible terms.
As the Guest Relations Representative, you will be responsible for providing and ensuring a flawless, professional, and high-class client experiences. This position reports to the Office Manager.
What you'll do:
- Respond to guests needs and making guests feel at home by anticipating other needs they have not vocalized
- Work jointly with Operations and Training to identify Guest Experience opportunities and develop plans and programs to improve and measure.
- Assure all customer calls meet or exceed company standards; transferred to the appropriate party, ensure each call is documented carefully, and that all issues receive a regular follow-up, and are resolved.
- Report out consistently results of all Guest Relation measures, including specific events, key issues, and direction/actions for field support to put in place.
- Manage relations with vendors. Including, but not limited to understanding all elements of contracts/agreements, management and implementation of budgets, and activation of measurement tools.
- Remain current on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to consumer relations.
- Analyze customer feedback and providing strategic direction to improve overall rating continuously
- Associate's degree in related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages, i.e., Spanish, is a plus
- Outstanding active listening and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent problem-solving
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Leadership skills along with the ability to work within a team
- Minimum of 2 years in consumer-facing industry (preferably service industry)
We want to revolutionize the way new businesses use space to build and grow! If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Apply now for consideration!
The Perks Here at Do Create MAKE
- Free coffee (mmmm, coffee)
- Pet - friendly (woof)
- Gym memberships (Get your sweat on)
- Free internet (no parental blocks, kids)
- Equipped kitchen (channel your inner-Ramsay)
- Unique interior (its STARTUP, not CORPORATE)
- Retirement plans and health benefits