- $45K - $50K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Compensation for the Manager Position is a base salary of $45,000-50,000 with an additional bonus potential of $4,600.
Ezell’s Famous Chicken is one of the most exciting brands in the Pacific Northwest. Not only has Ezell’s been an iconic local brand since 1984, but we are also now on an aggressive unit-growth trajectory.
The Manager at Ezell's Famous Chicken is responsible for delivering Our Brand Promise to every guest.
Our Brand Promise states:
"We at Ezell's will delight you with our delicious comfort food, especially our primary offering...the ultimate southern fried chicken. The other offerings on our menu are also fresh & homemade each day .... for you. You will love our welcoming, caring and cheerful hospitality, which meets your busy timeline. Our place is warm, comfortable, fun, and sparkling clean always.
Managers at Ezell's will support the restaurant and develop team members to their highest potential. The Manager will also grow the business to deliver positive year-over-year results.
- Provide World-Class product quality
- Be a role model when serving guests
- Produce positive financial results
- Provide strong leadership
- Recruit, train, and develop team members
- Ensure compliance with licensing, health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Setting restaurant targets
- 2+ years in a leadership position
- 5+ years in the hospitality industry
- Acute financial management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package
- Bonus potential $4,600
- Work-life balance
- Upward mobility
- Paid Vacation
- Product discounts
We serve “The most life-changing chicken in America!” - Esquire Magazine
Ezell's Famous Chicken has been bringing Seattle its best fried chicken for over 30 years. With a recipe right out of America's South and a genuine dedication to quality, we've won the chicken-hungry hearts of Seattleites and people the world over!