Social Media Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Social Media Coordinator for Tao Group is responsible for the organization of the Social Media Assets, the folders and files containing content as well as capturing compelling content for live and future posting.
- Sharing information about ongoing social events and competitor’s social media efforts
- Contributing content ideas that support and promote specific areas from restaurant social media, emerging trends, nightlife and pop culture overall.
- Engaging followers on social media networks with replies and management of contest/content gathering.
- Monitoring staff and artists’ social media efforts, tracking and effectively reporting to the Digital Marketing Supervisor on those efforts.
- Expected to attend Nightclub and Day club events with a keen eye to content capture for live upload, interaction with artists, celebrities and stage events.
- Assist Digital Marketing supervisor in the collection of pictures, organization of captured content and working with creative team on select images for promotional use.
- Assisting Digital Marketing Supervisor in the creation of content schedules and calendars.
- Content schedule updating and live posting within the space of the activations and nightly events.
- A Part-Time Social Media Coordinator is expected to attend their respective venues regularly and interact with guests and engage with followers through use of Stories applications across Instagram and Snapchat among other platforms as required
As an integral part of the Marketing team, all members of the marketing team will be expected to:
- Help create and conceptualize marketing collateral and ads as needed.
- Work with the graphics team to ensure content is kept on brand.
- Work with the social media team and help create ideas and also help with new concepts to keep TAO Group cutting edge.
- Brainstorm new ideas for marketing team of events and ways to reinvent the brand.
- Stays current with all pop culture and current events and looks for opportunities to capitalize on trends through nightclub events.
- Stays current with local organizations, influencers and events that could be potential partners.
- Keep up to date on local and national trends including new DJ and celebrity talent to hire.
- Continually seeks opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting client relationships.
- Ensures project deliverables meet and/or exceed internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, timelines, and strategy.
In Addition To The Aforementioned Essential Job Functions, The Social Media Coordinator Will Possess The Following Qualities
- A passion for the nightlife and entertainment industry, electronic dance music and all things Las Vegas.
- A passion for wanting to have fun at work - both at the office and within the nightclubs.
- A passion for innovation, creativity and out-of-box thinking.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience implementing successful digital strategies with a proven ability to utilize best practices and process improvements.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines.
- An ownership mentality with the ability to think independently, self-learn, and create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as work environment.
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required.
- High School equivalency
- Current Student enrolled in 4 Year University preferred.
Working Knowledge Requirements
- Strong communication & creative skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint..
- Understanding of Social Networks and emerging technologies and trends.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.