- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
KÜHL® prides itself on being the premier manufacturer of casual and performance mountain apparel for the most active of lifestyles. We provide high quality, luxurious garments suitable for all types of outdoor activity. KÜHL® is an independent, product driven company with a desire for a life full of adventure and exploration. KÜHL® promotes a progressive workplace geared toward employee well-being and gratification. KÜHL® is always looking for skilled individuals who approach their work life like they do with their outdoor pursuits.
As our KÜHL® Store Associate, your mission will be to deliver a best in class customer experience by demonstrating the ability to connect with the customer, educate them on the features and benefits that make KÜHL® unique, and provide solutions to their individual needs. By providing the customer a complete solution through KÜHL® products and services, our goal is to help them get outdoors, stay active and have fun.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Build the connection between customer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for customers and peers. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced knowledge about KÜHL® products and culture, as well as sales and service techniques
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Customer-oriented, with a strong desire to go above and beyond to meet the needs of customer
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong inter-personal skills, team player, with an ability to resolve complex issues with a positive attitude
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Most importantly, love staying active and getting outdoors
Every contributor to KÜHL® comes to the company with an outdoor lifestyle. KÜHL® people ski, mountain and road bike, backpack, camp, mountaineer, and travel worldwide. Kevin Boyle began skiing hundred-days-a-year during the epic snow year of 1982. Evan Shapiro, the company’s first full-time employee, moved to Utah in 1984 to chase the same champagne powder dreams. After many seasons of deep-powder skiing in one of the world’s greatest ski areas, they now ski the deepest days of the year and apply the experience at KÜHL®; they answer to the needs of those who find freedom living and playing in the great outdoors. KÜHL® aspires to contribute to mountain culture in its efforts to provide these like-minded enthusiasts with the finest quality outdoor clothing available.
At KÜHL®, the passion remains to get outdoors and have fun. KÜHL® is what it means to be comfortable and relaxed in the challenging environment of life and sport. KÜHL® means creating the best environment for you and knowing the importance of following your own beliefs and desires. For KÜHL®, this dedication to original thinking translates into excellence in design and exceptional construction.
KÜHL® not only delivers innovative style and features, such as the thumb-loop cuff, but also uses exclusive fabrics with unique weaves and vintage washes to create authentic character. Our articulated, gusseted, precise designs, combined with the utmost craftsmanship, provide a fit that is pure comfort. Wearing KÜHL® not only represents the freedom of movement but also free will.