Design + Communications Intern
- $12.00 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Design + Communications Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing + Communications department with design, social media and website content, as well as helping to write and distribute marketing materials. Reports to the Director of Marketing + Communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Helps Web Content Manager produce and post copy for multiple CRA-related websites and suggests additional opportunities to reach the target audiences.
- Helps Designer complete tasks such as text edits to designs, proofreading, producing icons and other images as needed, editing photographs for digital use, etc.
- Helps Social Media Manager source appropriate content for all of the social media platforms and schedule the content for approval and posting through Buffer and Asana.
- Assists in pulling analytics for all websites and mass email sends to determine success of communications.
- Assists in archiving content to the CRA website and YouTube, such as the Source e-newsletter, News You Need to Know videos, Marketing in a Minute newsletter and other regular sends.
- Helps produce email blasts through MailChimp to a variety of member and non-member target lists, including developing templates, entering copy and managing list uploads and tags.