AM Food & Beverage Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The AM Food & Beverage Manager ensures the overall restaurant management and efficient function of the restaurant. Ensures guest service meets company standards and customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of the restaurant employees to ensure that the restaurant is running efficiently and profitably.
• Directly supervises various employees on a daily basis in all departments.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
• Ensures the hospitality of the guest.
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training applicants/employees.
• Plans, assigns, and directs work.
• Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
• 3 years progressive management experience in a full service restaurant.
• Strong guest service and leadership skills.
• Strong coaching skills and team building experience.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work load in a deadline-driven, demanding environment.
• Must be organized, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail.
• Must have food and beverage knowledge.
• Proficient computer skills including POS, Inventory and Cost Control applications.
• A 4 year college degree is highly desirable.
• Fun Work Environment
• Commuter Transit Benefits
• Life/Health/Dental/Vision Insurance for FT Employees
• Opportunity to grow within the restaurant group
TAO Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.