Certified Caregiver - Full Time 3rd shift
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you passionate about elder care? Do you want to help create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives? If you are passionate about working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you to help us continue to provide high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion.
Company paid life insurance
Paid time off
Flexible holiday leave
Employee meals with payroll deduction
Our caregivers must have empathy and the ability to care for our residents’ social, emotional, physical, and mental health. Must have the ability to assist with daily activities, including telephone, housekeeping, and laundry. Must be able to communicate effectively, including documenting resident-related incidents or accidents. Must be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help residents.
Glencroft’s Certified Caregivers provide everyday companionship and assistance for the residents of our Assisted Living facilities in areas such as:
- Dressing and Grooming
- AZ Certified Caregiver
- CPR/First Aid
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Food Handlers Card
- Availability to work alternating weekends
- 1+ years’ experience working as a Certified Caregiver in a residential facility preferred.
- Proficient in the proper handling of medications.
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and organized.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to remain calm and handle any emergencies that arise.
- Good listener and ability to respond to the needs of residents, family members, physicians, visitors and other staff.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.