Residential Facility Monitor
- $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Provides security and handles emergencies for entire facility. Maintain a written log of all activities that occur in facility during shift. Provide assistance to graveyard staff when applicable. Provides peer support, clerical and administrative assistance. Performs and supervises urinalysis collection and other duties as assigned supervisor
• Provides security and handles emergencies for entire facility.
• Monitors resident sign-in /out logs and passes.
• Greets visitors upon arrival on campus
• Monitors visitors sign-in /out logs.
• Screens resident passes.
• Walks compound and inspects buildings and surrounding areas for general security. (Are the doors and gates locked)
• Walks compound and inspects buildings and surrounding areas for safety hazards and
• Responds to all emergency or security issues that occur during designated shift.
• Contacts emergency first responders or police when appropriate.
• Keeps staff informed of all issues concerning clients.
• Immediately notifies supervisory staff when necessary.
• Maintains written log of all activities for entire facility.
• Records in written log, findings and any corrective measures taken of periodic security and safety inspections.
• Records in written log events involving clients or visitors that are out of the ordinary.
• Monitors medications and written medication logs.
• Provides assistance to staff.
• Assures compliance with established rules and guidelines issuing write-ups
• Provides peer support as needed.
• Performs duties of clerical and administrative assistance.
• Performs data entry when needed.
• Answers phones and logs phone messages.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Basic understanding of the military
• Must be able to fluently, read, write and communicate in English
• Must be able to comfortably, both mentally and physically, perform all aspects of job description and other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Must be able to comfortably walk up and down stairs, walk for extended periods of time, sit for periods of time
• Valid California Driver’s License and current vehicle insurance
• CPR and First Aid training certification (VVSD will train if applicant does not have this)
• Veteran preferred!
• Must be able to work within a diverse population and staff
• Must be willing and able to perform urinalysis collection
• Candidate must pass criminal background check and drug screen