- $60K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are currently seeking an accounting manager to oversee the bookkeeping and financial reporting process for a select portfolio of restaurants. Qualified candidates will be expected to consult one-on-one with restaurant owners to ensure the accuracy of financial statements and to provide guidance for performance improvement.
- Periodic review of restaurant financial statements
- Training and development of bookkeeping staff members
- High-level financial consulting with restaurant owners
- Management of restaurant cash flows
- Finance-related administrative tasks
- Direct oversight of financial statement preparation
- Training restaurant management on proper use of back office software
- Year-end preparation of financial statements to ensure timely tax filing
- Auditing of expense reports, cash paid out reports, and inventory submissions
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Mac OS, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite products
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and delegate to ensure on-time delivery of top-quality work product
- Experience using cloud-based GL Accounting Software, including Xero and/or QuickBooks Online
- Working knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Point-of-Sale experience a plus
KitchenSync provides professional back office support to growth-minded restaurant operators throughout the US.
By combining extensive automation with human teams that are highly trained in the restaurant industry, we allow clients to focus on delivering great hospitality to their guests while we manage day-to-day business administration. From employee recruiting to financial reporting, KitchenSync offers a wide (and growing) range of services designed specifically for the restaurant industry.
With teams in Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, New York, and India, KitchenSync delivers around-the-clock support to many of the countries top restaurateurs.