- $60K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are currently seeking an accounting manager to assist in the implementation and quality assurance of our bookkeeping solution for a select portfolio of restaurants.
- Periodic review of restaurant financial statements
- Training and development of new bookkeeping resources
- High-level financial consulting with restaurant owners
- Management of restaurant cash flows
- Finance-related administrative tasks
- Direct oversight of financial statement preparation
- Training restaurant management on proper use of back office software
- Year-end preparation of financial statements to ensure timely tax filing
- Auditing of expense reports, cash paid out reports, and inventory submissions
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High skill level and knowledge of Mac OS, Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
- Proficiency in GL Accounting Software; Xero and QuickBooks preferred
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry a plus
KitchenSync provides financial reporting, consulting, and back office services to leading restaurant operators and hospitality groups throughout the US. By combining our own online platform with a team of back office and hospitality professionals, we help clients manage their business' finances without taking time away from day-to-day operations.
Our team is very collaborative, highly-motivated, and extremely hard working. Responsibilities are often shared/rotated amongst staff members to maximize productivity and to promote learning and professional development.
We are looking for an experienced and upbeat accounting manager who can develop and maintain client relationships.
*KitchenSync provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements KitchenSync complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.