Housekeeping Room Attendant
- $16.63 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Position Purpose: To be responsible for the efficient and orderly cleaning and servicing of all assigned guest rooms as prescribed by the Executive Housekeeper; general cleaning of guest rooms per day and any other special assignments.
Example of duties (Includes but is not limited to the following):
- Clean sixteen (16) units daily.
- Service all stay-over rooms, changing sheets/pillows slips daily and replenishing towels/amenities
- As needed.
- Clean all check-out (vacant/dirty) rooms thoroughly, paying close attention to details and changing sheets/pillow slips. Replenish towels and amenities.
- Update Status of room via the telephone when entering and completing the cleaning of assigned rooms.
- Maintain high standards of guest relations when in contact with the guest, and assist with extra towels, soap, shampoo, lotion, note pads, etc., when requested.
- Hand over any item left in a check-out room to the Lost and Found Department in bag with proper tag.
- Load your caddies per specifications at the end of shift ensuring all bottles of chemicals are properly labeled.
- Upon exciting all guest rooms, please check to see entrance door is secured properly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Pleasant personality, team-oriented and enjoy working with and serving people; good cleaning skills.
Previous experienced preferred.
A NORTH HOLLYWOOD HOTEL JUST MINUTES FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND HOLLYWOOD
Your Urban Oasis Awaits
Bright sun pours in from floor to ceiling windows. An open fireplace warms cool California nights. Artisanal cocktails and farm fresh eats await your request. Welcoming and warm, yet distinctively retro, this is the California dream come true. Every design detail has been handpicked to evoke the whimsy and thoughtful aesthetic of a bygone era. This is your urban oasis, secluded within seven lush acres, yet minutes from excitement and thrills of LA.
The Garland team is about working together, having fun and being happy, genuine hospitality and celebrating each of our unique differences. We offer rewarding benefits in the form of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K for eligible associates. But that’s not all…here at The Garland we believe in celebrating our Associates with a wide variety of recognition programs and events all year long!
Check us out on Instagram @garlandcareers