- $5.00 - $7.25 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each FOH team member's primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time in a high energy/high paced environment, they will want to return again and again. Love of food and music is always a plus!
Ramen Tatsu-Ya is Austin's first brick-and-mortar ramen shop serving authentic Japanese soul food in the heart of Texas. Our accolades include: "Best Ramen in America" - TimeOut Magazine, "Top 50 Best New Restaurants in America" - Bon Appetit, "Best Ramen in the Nation" - Tablespoon (Best of Munchies: People's Choice Awards)
Ramen Tatsu-ya in Houston is in search of Shift Manager (lead) Position to round out the team.
- Experienced in Opening/Closing a restaurant without oversight
- Experienced in training staff
- Full Time (40hrs) availability - we are flexible in the setting a fixed schedule.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Work with a humble swagger.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow team members as situations arise.
- free shift meals
- discounted meals at all Tatsu-Ya locations
- paid family meal
- flexible hours
- dynamic and detail-focused work environment
- potential for rapid advancement
We work hard so we can have fun. We love to move fast and listen to dope music. We are a team; no assholes or egos allowed!