- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Unplug Meditation is seeking an adaptable, self-motivated, highly organized Email/CRM/Events Manager that can execute the following:
CRM & ESP Management
Digital Marketing & Analytics
New Business Development & Partnerships
Copywriting & Messaging
This position will support corporate operations, marketing efforts (i.e. newsletters), graphic design needs, sales and studio growth. Working alongside the Founder/CEO and others, you will be responsible for booking all talent for special events, creation and execution of weekly newsletters, supporting and maintaining marketing strategies, reporting insights, social media executions, maintaining in-studio event coordination, and various administrative tasks. All projects will have a strong emphasis on growing customer acquisition for our newly launched Unplug Meditation app and supporting studio operations.
- Book talent for special events at Unplug studios and oversee all logistics for event coordination
- Create Visual and Editorial Content for weekly and monthly newsletters for the studios and Promotional/Sales material
- Create ideas for engaging and educational social media posts for Instagram, Instagram Stories, and Facebook.
- Provide administrative assistance to the CEO and marketing team.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Has or pursuing a Bachelor's degree in PR, Marketing or related field
- Resourceful in seeking talent/special guests for events and representing the Unplug brand in all communications
- Strong creative/copy writing skills
- Writing whip-smart, enticing headlines and subject lines
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Blend of creative and analytical skills
- Photoshop, graphic design and video edting skills
- Ideally, experience with Mailchimp & Mindbody Online
Unplug is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.