Graphic Design + Marketing Intern
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Unplug Meditation is seeking an adaptable, self-motivated Graphic Design + Marketing Intern to support corporate operations, marketing efforts (i.e. newsletters), graphic design needs, sales and studio growth. Working alongside the Founder/CEO, Marketing Director and others, you will be responsible for creation and execution of weekly newsletters, supporting and maintaining marketing strategies, reporting insights, social media executions, in-studio event coordination, and various administrative tasks. All projects will have a strong emphasis on growing customer acquisition for our newly launched Unplug Meditation app and supporting studio operations.
- Create Visual and Editorial Content for biweekly newsletter/ Promotional & Sales material
- Coordinate our weekly email newsletter
- Create ideas for engaging and educational social media posts for Instagram, Instagram Stories, and Facebook.
- Provide administrative assistance to the CEO and marketing team.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Has or pursuing a Bachelor's degree in PR, Marketing or related field
- Strong creative/copy writing skills
- Writing whip-smart, enticing headlines and subject lines
- Strong Photoshop, graphic design and video edting skills
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Blend of creative and analytical skills
30 hours per week at $11 per hour
Unplug is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.