A&H Licensed Agent – Medicare
- $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Navigating these turbulent times by yourself is not easy. We’re here to help.
We are able to provide stability to Licensed A&H Agents who want to join our team in helping the most vulnerable – The Medicare Community. By joining our June 22nd class in Winston-Salem, you will be fully trained and confident going into the AEP season. This is a Full-Time, Full-Benefit, W-2 career supporting the aging US population. Currently, 1 in 6 of the US population is on Medicare. This will increase to 1in 4 by 2030. We are building our team to support that growth in the coming years, allowing you to get ahead of the curve now.
What you can expect:
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k with Company Match
- 18 Days PTO and Paid Holidays
- Base + Commission
- Complete Training Program
- Dedicated Team Leaders
- Carrier Provided Leads
If you’re ready to join an established company and can see yourself coming into the office to advise clients over the phone on solutions that can be no cost to them, then let’s have a conversation. A Benefit Advisor could be the career you’re looking for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Take calls from customers across the country on health options
- Make outbound calls on customer assistance campaigns
- Recommend and start plans based on customer needs
- Follow up with customers who have not finalized health options
- Create a memorable, positive customer experience
- Update company files with customer information
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Active and valid Accident/Life and Health license
- Ability to assist customers efficiently and accurately while solving issues that arise
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, and work-related experience
- 2+ years sales/customer service experience
- 2+ years of Accident and Health insurance industry experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a call center environment