Line Cook - No Evenings
- $12.50 - $13.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
A Copa Vida Line Cook is a team player and is responsible for maintaining ingredient pars and preparing menu items to order with strict adherence to company and Health Department standards. A person in this role understands that consistency is necessary to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency, and maintains all kitchen areas in a state that is perpetually clean and organized. This position participates in tip pool and there is room for advancement. If you are looking for a company with great values to grow with, we very much look forward to hearing from you!
Additional Café Info
Copa Vida is a fast casual cafe that offers fresh seasonal menus with in-house baked bread, sauces, sandwiches and salads. We are dedicated to creating exciting and top quality dishes for our guests. Customer experience is a high priority and we are seeking a candidate that can show variety of skills and qualifications that match our company values.
Responsibilities and Duties
Individuals in this role must display the ability to:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fulfill customer orders swiftly and in accord with Copa Vida’s recipes and standards
- Prepare soups, dressings, and sauces
- Accurately label, date, and initial all food containers
- Perform opening and closing duties thoroughly and accurately
- Possess a current food handlers card valid for work location
- Talk, hear, sit, and stand for extended periods of time
- Read food order tickets
- Reach, bend, stoop, kneel, shake, stir
- Use sharp kitchen utensils and equipment Climb and/or balance
- Carry, push, and lift objects up to 50lb
Copa Vida Café is a specialty coffee, tea and food concept that focuses on a welcoming and approachable customer service without compromising on our craft and quality. We serve our customers through a “go, enjoy, experience” program that is designed to meet people where ever they may be and take them on a journey. With cafes in Pasadena, Downtown San Diego, Carlsbad and Carmel Valley, we serve the greater Southern California area with coffee and teas sourced from all over the world and food that is designed to pair well with the beverages.