Retail Sales Associate
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Fleet Feet St. Louis (FFSTL) is a locally-owned and locally-operated business whose core belief is that running changes lives. Our mission is to get people moving. For more than twenty-five years FFSTL has supported that mission by providing active St. Louisans with gear that fits their individual needs, training that helps them reach their fitness goals, and races that satisfy their competitive spirit. Our team currently consists of approximately sixty payrolled employees and a multitude of partners, consultants, and ambassadors. Our playing field includes our five retail locations, our two training studios, and running spots throughout St. Louis. In 2016 FFSTL was named Employer of the Year by the City of St. Charles. Fleet Feet was recently profiled in Forbes and our exciting partnership with Karhu was detailed in Shape.
FFSTL is currently recruiting Outfitters (sales associates) who are passionate about fitness and the sport of running, highly motivated, and excited about quality merchandise. FFSTL Outfitters are retail employees responsible for delivering consistently excellent customer service and maintaining the store environment. In addition to learning about the top-quality gear we sell, outfitters are schooled in the in the areas of training, injury treatment and prevention, nutrition, and more. Oufitters report directly to their store's Retail Experience Manager.
- experience as a runner at any performance level
- interest in building and growing St. Louis' running and fitness community
- an ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- the capability to learn and implement technology-based fitting and sales processes
- ability to get up and down off the floor and lift boxes overhead
- availability to work retail hours and holidays, as needed
- a minimum of 2 years of college study
- proficiency with US currency
- authorization to work in the United States
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- 401K for full and part time employees who reach 1,000 hours a year with employer matching
- Full time employees are eligible for insurance benefits
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!