- $16.63 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Unique and exciting opportunity to join the team as SERVER at the newly renovated Oceana in Santa Monica, CA. This oceanfront, all-suites hotel reopened in July 2019 after undergoing a $30 Million complete transformation and we are now seeking motivated, enthusiastic professionals to become integral members of our reopening.
If you have at least two years of full service Restaurant Server experience at a luxury hotel, resort, or high volume fine dining restaurant, then we want you to apply today. We will be scheduling in-person interviews for qualified candidates over the next few weeks.
- Competitive pay of $16.63 per hour plus tips
- Comprehensive Medical (PPO and HMO), Dental, Vision and 401(k) options are available for full-time employees
- Full-time and part-time schedules
- Training and advancement opportunities
Apply today with your updated resume, then check your phone and email messages often for a message about scheduling a short phone interview.
- At least two years of full service restaurant server experience at a high volume, luxury hotel or fine dining restaurant
- Friendly and professional personality
- Able to work a hospitality schedule that will include weekends and holidays
- Willing to conform to hotel appearance standards which include wearing hotel issued uniform, no visible tattoos while wearing uniform, no unnatural hair colors, no piercings other than one pair on ears for women, neatly groomed facial hair on men
- Willing to submit to background check
After you apply, make sure to listen to voicemails, answer calls from unknown numbers and check emails for a message from us on the next step.
Oceana is part of the family of hotels managed by JRK Hotel Group. The property is located overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the most sought after neighborhood in Santa Monica. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Oceana does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.