Prep Cook $17-20/hour
- $17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hiring Prep Cooks
Perform preparation duties using recipes, basic knife skills and proper equipment operation/handling. Experience with dressings, sauce, marinades, breading and knife work a must. Applicant should have the ability to read and scale recipes.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant
- Goal driven
- Requires flexible availability – weekends, nights and overtime as needed
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Able to life 50 pounds
- A Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time, handle stress and remain cool under pressure
- Can work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- $17-20/hour depending on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Uniform Provided
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
To apply go to:
Since opening in 1975, Elliott’s Oyster House has delighted taste buds with impeccably fresh seafood. Through the years, we’ve earned a national reputation for our seafood specialties: sustainable Dungeness crab, wild salmon from thriving runs, Alaskan halibut, and Pacific Northwest shellfish - including our star attraction, oysters. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So Elliott’s works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet.