Social Media Manager
- Depends on experience
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
BRB Social is looking for an energetic and unique individual to join our team! Are you passionate for business growth? Are you confident speaking with strangers? Do you have the ability to create moments for video and photographs? If you answered yes to all of the above, you might b e a great fit for BRB Social.
BRB Social located in the heart of Downey at 11040 Downey Ave., Downey, CA 90241 is looking for a paid Social Media Consultant to grow acquisitions and awareness that drive business forward through paid social media. This client-facing, strategic planning and execution role works across Brand, Special Events and Nonprofit categories.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop social media strategies that detail campaign objectives, tactics, rationale, budget allocation, media selection and all relevant documentation (research, flowcharts, samples, analysis, competitive overview, audits, etc.).
- Execute paid social media campaigns and initiatives that expand client brand awareness, drive app installs, support customer growth and ultimately increase conversion volume
- Manage campaign optimizations while measuring performance and recommending tests
- Partner with our Brand/Creative/Ecommerce teams to provide social strategy recommendations on ad creative, copy and landing pages, optimizing performance to acquire new, valuable customers
- Provide the client with the trafficking information (plans, deadlines, specification sheets, etc.) required to deliver assets to the appropriate vendors in a timely manner
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensure campaigns are delivering against KPI’s
- Train new team members on fundamentals of paid social
- Must respond daily to all guests inquiries
- Work schedule mandates late nights, weekends, possible holidays and occasional weekday office hours
Services to be provided by Consultant:
- Social Media Post/Stories on Instagram, Facebook, Google & Yelp.
- Monitor IG, Yelp, Facebook and Google for guest comments/reviews and respond accordingly
- Create content/scripts for the video producer.
- Create/manage photos for BRB Website, Yelp, Instagram, Facebook, Google with a photographer as needed.
- Tracks analytics on Google, BRB website, Yelp, Instagram, Facebook and provide quarterly recommendations based on patterns and metrics.
- Create flyers for special events using BRB Templates (i.e. MLK, Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, Easter, Social Sundays, 5 de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Mexican Independence/16th of September, Pre-Thanksgiving Bash, Veterans Day Weekend, December Holiday Parties, New Year’s Eve, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Catering/Corporate Events, Meal Preps, Special Events/Sports as needed, etc.)
- Additional Social Media/Marketing Services may be added as mutually agreed upon.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in strategic planning within the social and digital space, as well as experience developing and implementing highly successful social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is highly desirable.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in social media with focus on direct response/conversion—focused campaigns, along proven ability of success and career growth
- Must have in-platform execution experience setting up campaigns and pulling levers in Facebook, Instagram.
- Experience using Google Analytics for reporting
- Experience using Facebook Marketing Partners (ad tech, creative, analytics) is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail