Restaurant General Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Well Established Restaurant Group seeking General Manager for Fairfax location.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for hospitality and a well-developed knowledge of service standards. They must have an attention to detail, excellent teamwork and team building skills with multiple years of high volume restaurant management experience.
Position responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Hire & develop employees
* Ensure positive guest experience, including resolving issues and complaints.
* Work with ownership to set operating goals, objectives and budgets.
* Lead weekly meetings with ownership and management team.
* Organize and monitor staff schedules.
* Prepare bi-weekly payroll.
* Plan and coordinate special events and large party reservations.
* Set up staff trainings and preform staff evaluations.
* Monitor inventory and orders of disposables, food and beverages.
* Schedule and oversee building and appliance maintenance.
This position is for a career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our loyal guests’ expectations and the desire to create a lasting positive culture. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team of hospitality professionals.
Genghis Cohen opened in 1983 and has been a neighborhood favorite ever since. We are a close and loyal team and excited to bring a new professional into the Genghis Cohen family.